Positions available - General Assembly, Mechanical Fitters & Panel Wireman/Electrical Fitters
Location - Worcester, Birmingham & Redditch
Rates - £11 - £13 per hour depending on location and position with overtime and shift allowance (£25k - £35k or more realistic earning potential depending on the level of overtime worked). We also have limited company (£18 - £19 per hour) rates available for skilled mechanical fitters/panel wireman with engineering qualifications within the Birmingham & Worcester areas.
General assembly, mechanical/electrical fitters & panel wireman are required to join recognised and innovative manufacturers of precision machine tool/metal cutting machines, a robotics and automation system integrator and a special purpose equipment manufacturer.
You will require the following skills & experiences;
- A background in mechanical or electrical fitting/building/assembly and an ability to read technical drawings.
- A background in assembling parts for automotive, aerospace or general engineering will be considered.
- A basic engineering qualification (BTEC/NVQ level 3, HNC/HND or higher).
- Sheet metal/fabrication using hand tools and measuring equipment is essential.
- A willingness and enthusiasm to work hard is essential.
- Flexibility to work 2 or 3 shift patterns and overtime.
- Experience of working with sheet metal: tapping and drilling is essential.
- Previous experience with pneumatic systems (working from drawings/build and assembly) will be highly desirable.
These opportunities are offering considerable earnings due to it's overtime potentials. If you are a hard worker looking to develop your skills please email an updated CV to Amo Rai, Senior Automation & Robotics Consultant.