Position - Fitter/General Assembly
Location - Worcester & Birmingham
Salary - Depending on level of experience, skills and qualifications approx. £9.00 - £12.00 per hour + overtime and shift allowance
Due to a huge expansion and several successful projects, we require a number of Mechanical Fitters/General Assembly staff for our machine build projects located on our site. The Mechanical Fitters must have experience of working to tight tolerances.
Key skills required for the Mechanical Fitter/General Assembly vacancies:
- Fitting, machine build, general assembly experience.
- Ability to work to tight tolerances using hand held tools such as Micrometers, Verniers, Calipers and DTI's.
- Must have a fast pace/sense of urgency in their work to meet tight deadlines and time-scales.
- Previous experience working on special purpose machinery, packaging machinery, CNC machinery, end of line manufacturing equipment/machinery, automation & robotics integrator/machine build companies, process equipment, conveyor/material handling equipment or automation and bespoke plant machinery sector.
- Must be flexible to work alternating shift patterns (1 week early, 1 week late)
- Must be flexible to commit to a minimum of 10 paid hours of overtime per week.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and be able present all documentation & qualifications during the interview process.
To apply for this General Assembly/Fitter vacancy please email your CV to Amo Rai, Senior Automaton & Robotics Consultant.