£20 per hour
Title: General Administrator and Business Office Support
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
The role will include support for the Design Business Office including some SAP shopping cart raising and invoice tracking, day to day support for PA's and holiday cover and providing general support for the Studio Operations team including ad hoc domestic support as required.
Areas that may need cover are travel organisation, meeting and event booking, diary support for Directors, catering and stationery ordering, personal organisation for CCO, organisation and distribution of meeting agendas, drafting of letters/emails, note taking and typing up.
- Well organised with good communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible MS Office / Outlook Experience
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent Time Management Ability
- Diary Management
- Driving Licence
- Highly Proficient in Written English
- Ability to work at all levels, in terms of daily contact with Senior Execs and management in Design and other corporate functions.
INSIDE OF IR35
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.