Up to £23.11 per hour umbrella/ltd
An opportunity has arisen for a General Administrator to provide support to a growing and busy department for a period of circa 9 months. The role is temporary and paying up to £23.11 ltd co, per hour.
What you will be doing:
- Preparation and processing of travel documentation for managers and team members
- Provide support for expense claims
- Prepare team or supplier events and reviews including co-ordination of attendees and presenters, ensuring availability of facilities and materials.
- Maintain/update holiday plans, departmental names & phone list.
- Provide secretarial support to management including diary management, arranging meetings, typing letters, memos, spreadsheets, meeting agendas and minutes.
- A background in administration, coordination or PA work
- Engineering sector experience would be beneficial
- Advanced IT skills including Excel and Word
- Results driven
- Good communication skills
- Holder of a full UK driving license
Please do not hesitate in applying for this position, if you have any questions about this role please contact Jessica Williams of Jonathan Lee Recruitment