Up to £13.98 per hour umbrella/ltd
A General Administrator is required to provide support for a Coventry based luxury car manufacturing organisation. The General Administrator role is a temporary assignment for just under 3 months and is paying up to £13.98 per hour for the following responsibilities:
- Reporting out on the activity and trends in the Employee Relations and well-being team to the business and the internal team
- Manipulating data using macros and pivot tables and producing reports from MS Excel into MS PowerPoint presentations
The ideal person will:
- Previous experience in an HR experience would be advantageous
- High level of computer literacy/competence, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including diplomacy and networking abilities.
- Able to work as a team.