over 1 year ago
Job title: Part time Accounts Assistant
Salary Range Competitive
A Part Time Accounts Assistant is required with knowledge of sales and purchase ledger and can assist with the daily maintenance of the Ledger roles. Candidates with experience in accounts would be well received.
Due to expansion this company based in Welshpool requires a motivated Part Time Accounts Assistant with previous experience for a new part time role. As a Part Time Accounts Assistant you will be required to:
- Assist with the daily maintenance of the Sales Ledger, ensuring all invoices are processed promptly and accurately.
- Accurate filing and archiving of sales invoices.
- Supporting month end close of Purchase Ledger to include reconciling balances to supplier statements and resolving any discrepancies.
The Part Time Accounts Assistant should have the following skills or experience:
- Good IT skills with Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- An enthusiastic experienced Accounts Assistant with ledger processing skills.
- A good communicator and team player with a positive ‘can do’ approach to the job.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Accounting to develop your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Purchase and Sales Ledger and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Part Time Accounts Assistant role, please contact Rob Aldred at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446128 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.