Gasoline Engine Component Systems Manager
Salary Range: £50,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
A Gasoline Engine Component Systems Manager is required with engine system or sub-system design and development experience.
Due to the significant growth our client has experienced in recent years they now benefit from being a true multi-site organisation, and as such this role could be based at a number of sites, including Gaydon, Wellesbourne and Milton Keynes. They require a Gasoline Engine Component Systems Manager with experience delivering engine components and systems for a new permanent role.
The Gasoline Engine Component Systems Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Educated to degree level or higher in a relevant engineering discipline
- Expected to demonstrate technical expertise across a number of core engine systems.
- Previous delivery of engine components and systems, and powertrain units into production using a product development process framework
- Experience in research or advanced engineering.
- Engine system or sub-system design and development experience.
- Operating as a leader within an engineering product development team.
- Managing sub-ordinates functionally and operationally.
- Knowledge of patent application processes and searches
- Experience working within academic or consultancy collaborations
- Should be able to prioritise multiple tasks for self and manage the workload of platform team.
- Must be flexible and able to communicate at all levels.
- Must be able to lead and manage people, on operational and personal level.
- Must be conscientious, self-motivated and driven to achieve results.
- Office based with engineering support for prototype workshop and production line as required.
- Carry out visits to suppliers' facilities / testing locations (UK and worldwide) or the engine manufacturing plant.
- Driving licence and medical clearance to use high speed tracks and hot and cold environmental chambers if required to support development activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with automotive development background to develop your career. In return for your experience, this automotive company will offer you:
- £50,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
If you have any questions about the Gasoline Engine Component Systems Manager
role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.