Job title: Gas Assessor/Trainer
Salary Range; Up to £34,000 per annum DOE
This leading education body are seeking a Gas Assessor/Trainer for their campuses within Stoke-on-Trent.
A Gas Assessor/Trainer is required with knowledge of delivering training and assessments in Gas and Plumbing. Candidates with experience of the education and training sector would be well received.
Due to a rise in demand this company, an advanced Education Provider requires an enthusiasm Gas Assessor/Trainer with apprenticeship experience for a new permanent role. As a Gas Assessor/Trainer you will be required to:
- Plan, prepare and undertake the delivery of training and assessment of practical training at either the College training facility or the learner's place of work.
- Coordinate the delivery of Apprenticeship Frameworks/New Standards and where appropriate qualifications and liaise effectively with curriculum or other staff to ensure timely achievement.
- Develop assessment procedures and opportunities that are directly linked to the scheme of work and deliver training where required to support learner's preparation for assessment or end point assessment opportunity.
- To set and mark assignments, examinations and conduct assessments both for internal progress monitoring and external certification.
The Gas Assessor/Trainer should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant training and industry qualifications such as A1/D32/33/TAQA, and PTTLS/CTTLS/DTTLS/PGCE/Cert-Ed, as well as an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service.
- Occupational competency within the construction sector and knowledge of plumbing, heating and ventilation up to Level 3 in Plumbing and/or Gas Installation and Servicing, CCN1, CKR1, CENWAT, CPA1, HTR1, MET1, DAH1 and LPG qualifications.
- Experience of coaching learners through an apprenticeship qualification, proficient in evidence gathering, lesson planning and offering one-to-one support.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of teaching to develop your career. In return for your experience, this transforming education body will offer you:
- Annual Salary up to £34,000 per annum, with pay progression.
- Highly competitive employee benefits package and holiday incentives for high performers.
- Access to training for additional accredited courses and flexible working conditions.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Gas and Plumbing tutoring and workplace assessments and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Gas Assessor/Trainer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.