Pudong Xin Qu, China
about 2 years ago
Job Title: Future Trend Designer
Location: Pudong, Shanghai, China
Salary: Excellent (DOE)
An exciting opportunity for a Future Trend Designer has arisen with this a trend-setting, domestically leading and globally influential automotive research and development company. Specialists in providing world-class automotive development services covering design, engineering development, testing and validation in the Pudong region of Shanghai.
The individual will work under the leadership of the Prospective Supervisor Designer and participate in the forward-looking design team.
The team carry out information collection, research, analysis, looking at forward design trend and future concept design direction and research to expand the future design language of the sub-brand. The individual will be involved in proposing forward-looking and innovative conceptual solutions based on the architecture input of the new platform and combined with the needs of the Chinese market.
- According to the model development and market demand for the target market, carry out information collection and research, analysis of prospective automotive design trends and future conceptual design direction, leading the trend of product design
- Combine the future design trend and the future model spectrum, paper studies and expand the future design language of the sub-brand.
- Based on the new platform architecture input, combined with the future model spectrum, put forward a wealth of forward-looking innovative concepts and concepts of interior and exterior design solutions.
- Create high quality forward concept design scheme of interior and exterior decoration
- Instruct the model maker to produce proportional models and full-size models that meet engineering and design requirements
- Guide and cooperate with Alias Digital Model Division and Engineer data
- Publish work, design quality and production of design drawings, models, digital modules as delivery results
- Responsible for participating the design and development of internal and external decorative mass production projects, and complete high quality program submissions
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Full-time undergraduate or above in Industrial Design (Product Design)/Vehicle Design)
- Excellent car sketch hand-painted creativity and performance ability
- Familiar with automotive modelling design related platform
- Architecture Engineering knowledge
- Able to communicate orally and in writing in English
- Proficient in the use of Photoshop Design expression software
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.