9 months ago
Functional Safety Engineer – Birmingham - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits DOE
A Functional Safety Engineer is required for a highly respected and innovative engineering research centre. Our client uses expert knowledge to provide a highly-respected engineering development service for a class-leading OEM. You will take a principal role in the technical management of ISO26262 Functional Safety Projects.
As Functional Safety Engineer - you will be required to
- Work on the concept and production development of ISO26262 Functional Safety Projects
- Create system requirements and analysis
- Define and analyse hardware requirements
- Specify and support software verification for systems up to and including ASIL D Level.
- Undertake DFMEA tasks at system and sub-system levels
- Support the implementation of Functional Safety requirements and associated diagnostics
- Mentor and training of staff as required.
As Functional Safety Engineer you will have
- Proven experience of the development of functional safety in an automotive environment, following ISO26262.
- Good working knowledge of functional safety standards e.g. IEC61508, DO 178B/C, ISO26262.
- Some experience of developing associated diagnostic requirements and strategies associated with Functional Safety implementation.
- Preferred experience working with hybrid and battery electric vehicles.
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic facility.
Suitably qualified and experienced Functional Safety Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.