£37.00 - £47.00 per hour
about 2 years ago
Job Title: Functional Safety Engineer (FSE) for Advanced Steering Systems
Location: Gotheburg, Sweden
Contract Length: 6 months
The Functional Safety Engineer provides support for a local line organisation in all ISO 26262 related matters.
* Support home organisation to ensure ISO 26262 compliance
* Facilitate ISO 26262 related activities in the home line organisation such as the creation of Hazard Analysis, Functional Safety Concept, Technical Safety Concept, FMEA, FS-QDPR compliance matrix and Safety Case
* Ensure that home development organisation has the required confidence in the use of software tools for developing functional safety.
* Provide ISO 26262 training, including coaching of new FSE.
* Be available to take Functional Safety Manager role in projects where the technical content belongs to home line organisation
* Be available to take Functional Safety Manager role in home line organisation, managing the
Functional Safety Plan - Organisation
* Contact ISO 26262 Competence Centre GTT if need arises in the home line organisation
* Participate in evaluations of proposed technical solutions with the purpose to judge the possibility to secure the solutions in terms of functional safety.
* Participate in ISO 26262 Community of Practice
* Support formulation and judgement of Definition of Ready (or equivalent) and Definition of Done (or equivalent) status for ISO 26262 related activities for agile teams
* Manage ISO 26262 knowledge in home line organisation
* Be an ISO 26262 ambassador
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.