£30k - 45k per year
about 1 month ago
Functional Safety Engineer
To £45,000 p.a. plus benefits
A Functional Safety Engineer is required to lead Functional Safety reviews as needed both internally with the project team and with customers. Candidates with previous experience of delivering Functional Safety documentation as defined by ISO26262 would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains, requires a proactive Functional Safety Engineer, based in Coventry, to generate the necessary Functional Safety documentation for the project following ISO26262. As a Functional Safety Engineer you will be required to:
- Understand intended functionality of systems in a broad automotive context
- Undertake Fault-tree analysis, Hazard analysis, technical safety concepts and requirements
- The Functional Safety Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Relevant engineering experience (ideally Systems Engineering)
- Experience in development of one or more of: automotive powertrain control systems, high-voltage electrical power supplies, Hybrid vehicles, ADAS features or similar technical fields is desirable
- Good communication skills
- Driving licence valid for driving in the UK
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of supporting Functional Safety activities to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Coventry based powertrain consultancy will offer you:
- Up to £45,000 p.a.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Functional Safety Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Functional Safety Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.