about 1 month ago
Functional Safety Consultant - ISO 13849
A Functional Safety Consultant is required to guide and develop the functional safety of next generation of product as well as improving wider processes & policies. Candidates with experience of ISO 13849 and ISO 12100 would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, an award-winning personal mobility manufacturer based in Greenford, requires a proactive Functional Safety Consultant to lead Safety Analysis and Validation tasks, such as FMEA, DC, MTTF¬d, PL. As the Functional Safety Consultant you will be required to:
- Inform Management of Functional Safety Process and Policy
- Risk Assessment using ISO 12100
- Generation of ISO 13849 Safety Requirements
- Inform Safety Process and Policy including Software and Electronic Techniques and Measures
- Generation of ISO 13849 compliance argument and associated documentation
- Engaging software, electronic and mechanical teams to gather critical information
The Functional Safety Consultant should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified in an engineering or technological discipline
- Ability to demonstrate expert knowledge of functional safety for programmable electronic systems
- Experience performing ISO 12100 Risk Assessments
- Experience guiding and informing ISO 13849 compliant design
- Experience leading verification and validation activities for ISO 13849 compliance
- Experience of software process and policy setting for ISO 13849 compliance
- Experience writing safety justifications for ISO 13849
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience leading verification and validation activities for ISO 13849 to be involved with the further development of a unique product. In return for your experience, this Greenford based company will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Functional Safety Consultant and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Functional Safety Consultant, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.