Title: Full Stack Developer
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Cost Engineering enables us to take exciting journeys as a business. Providing robust financial information and expert strategic insight, this key department helps drive profitable growth allowing us to make further breakthroughs in the development of premium, luxury vehicles. For the opportunity to develop a career that`s as diverse as our business, and as rewarding as our vehicles are to drive, make Jaguar Land Rover your ultimate destination.
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our team. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be working on the department`s flagship platforms and applications which are used for end customers within the business. The ideal Full Stack Developer will have a passion for programming and be able to work individually and within a team. It is essential that all Full Stack Developers have first class communication skills - both written and verbal. Candidates should be very enthusiastic and have a desire to succeed
Working together with the rest of the team to help each other get up to speed on new languages and skills. We all learn from each other, especially in such a rapidly changing space. Thinking big and acting fast. You`ll need a start-up mentality, and will revel in rapidly switching between different projects, priorities and contexts. Being ready and able to pivot or adjust plans quickly is one of your strengths. Open minded and flexible. Your role as a Full Stack Developer won't be set in stone, so it's vital that you enjoy change and you're willing to experience new ways of thinking and working with the teams. Sense of humour is a plus!
3 Key Skills Required:
- NET ¿ Web Forms (MVC)
- Microsoft C# .NET and SQL Server
- Full Stack Developer
- Must have at least 5 years hands-on experience working with both front-end and .NET technologies.
- Advantageous skills for the Full Stack Developer to have are: Data Table High Charts TypeScript LESS or SASS Visual Studio SVN Soft Skills: Sharing knowledge.
- Proven track record in the design and development of web based applications using ASP.NET & C# Possessing a high level of data analysis and interpretation skills
- Developed quality control activities such as integration testing and code reviews
- Created function specifications coded comments and other technical documentation
- Collaborated with peer teams for review and analysis of system requirements
Although primary location is Gaydon the role may occasionally require travel between all LR sites (Whitley / Castle Bromwich / Solihull / Halewood).
Candidates can bring in some of their work on a USB or personal PC to show us during the interview.
End date: 23rd March 2019