about 2 months ago
A Fuel Systems Engineer is required to join a growing, niche engineering company that specialise in the research, development and manufacturing of special purpose power generation products. Successful applicants will likely be in a Fuel or Engine related engineering R&D role with strong skills in validation and design failure mode and effect analysis (DFMEA).
Fuel Systems Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- Develop products and subsystem requirements
- Design and develop liquid fuel metering and delivery systems
- Define and oversee validation testing on fuel system products.
- Generate design, analysis and test reports
Technical Skills and Experience required for Fuel Systems Engineer
- Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic qualification.
- Good understanding of pneumatic/hydraulic engineering with proven analytical skills in these areas.
- Experience in specifying and analysis of test rigs or product based development testing.
- Previous experience in the design and development of fuel delivery systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Fuel Systems Engineer to develop their career in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this Coventry based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Private healthcare
- Generous holiday allowance
Interviews for the Fuel Systems Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on this position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.