12 months ago
A Fuel Systems Engineer is required to join a growing, niche engineering company that specialise in the development and manufacture of green power generation technologies. Successful applicants will likely be in a Fuel or Engine related engineering R&D role with strong skills in validation and design failure mode and effect analysis (DFMEA).
Fuel Systems Engineer - Key Responsibilities
• Develop products and subsystem requirements
• Design and develop liquid fuel metering and delivery systems
• Define and oversee validation testing on fuel system products.
• Generate design, analysis and test reports
Technical Skills and Experience required for Fuel Systems Engineer
• Mechanical or Electronic qualification.
• Good understanding of pneumatic/hydraulic engineer with proven analytical skills in these areas.
• Experience in specifying and analysis of test rigs or product based development testing.
• Previous experience in the design and development of fuel delivery systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Fuel Systems Engineer to develop their career in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this Coventry based company will offer you:
• Competitive salary package
• Private healthcare
• Generous holiday allowance
Interviews for the Performance Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on this position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.