Job title: Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £17.00 - £22.06ph
A Project Engineer is required with knowledge of fuel and urea systems to support project delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley requires an Engineer who has experience of automotive Engineering as a sum of inter-connected systems and a strong background in forging good working relationships cross-functionally on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Design the low pressure Fuel or Urea system.
- Fuel: Storage (tanks) and distribution (lines, fillers, evaporating emissions systems, filters).
- Urea: storage (tanks) and distribution (lines and fillers).
- Work with all stakeholders to define system/component designs in line with commodity strategy, requisite standards and programme targets
- Establish and maintain assumptions for cost (tooling, Design and Development, piece) and weight status
- Support programme CAD assessment and DV plan population and delivery.
The should have the following skills or experience:
- Automotive industry experience
- Component design experience
- Project engineering experience.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have sound knowledge of system/commodity delivery and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (34493) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.