Job title: Fuel and Urea System Development Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £20.24 per hour LTD
Industry: Powertrain - Fuel Systems
The successful candidate will carry out vehicle and rig based development and sign off of fuel and urea systems in test facilities and in field including overseas test trips in the US and Europe. On occasion working is required 'out of normal hours'.
- Investigate technical issues to resolution and report all work carried out in a timely manner.
- Provide hands on support to vehicle builds and technical investigation of issues in field. The candidate is also expected to help evolve test methodology.
- Conduct rig testing to develop fuel and urea systems as defined by test standards.
- Write and issue reports detailing test results from the above.
- Advise the fuel system technical specialist strategy with regards to future test methodology.
- Champion requirement documentation approval to ensure robust and timely release.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Powertrain experience, especially fuel and urea systems.
- Ability to conduct rig and vehicle based testing to a defined test standard.
- Able to demonstrate a basic knowledge of Project Management and a strong disciplined approach to engineering delivery.
- Clean UK driving licence held for at least 12 months.
- Ability to travel to Europe and USA to support vehicle testing.
Please contact James Tilley for details.