£30.17 - 30.17 per hour
Title: Frames Lead Engineer - 37206 / 37207
Division: Body Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: - up to £30.17/hour Ltd (c£23.27/hour PAYE option)
Frames Lead Engineer responsible for in-house subframe design and engineering, both in steel and aluminium, from initial concept through to final production release.
- Aluminium and steel frame weld assembly expertise and delivery
- Experience of component design to deliver performance attributes (durability, stiffness, weight, cost)
- Proven aluminium casting engineering capability, core design know-how and casting DFM.
- Highly experienced in Chassis structural parts, subframes and suspension components
- Mechanical design background / structural engineering
- Experience in mechanical design of safety critical structural components
- Proven ability to lead the engineering of components and systems in context within a complex team environment
- Can demonstrate experience of sheet steel design / engineering
- Project management experience.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and influence decisions
- Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
- A dynamic and determined individual, highly driven, committed and results-orientated
- Able to deliver quality and consistency in a complex, highly demanding environment
Ideally Degree qualified
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.