Up to £20000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Job title: Assembly Technician
Salary Range; £20,000 per annum
This leading engineering company are seeking an Assembly Technician for their Telford Head Office.
An Assembly Technician is required with knowledge of hand tools and frame assembly. Candidates with experience of the automation industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, an advanced company based in Telford requires a dedicated Assembly Technician with assembly experience for a new permanent role. As an Assembly Technician, you will be required to:
- Assemble aluminium frame systems working with high tolerances and from manufacturing/engineering drawings.
- Work collectively within a team of skilled electro / mechanical engineers, fitters and wiremen.
- Able to use basic hands tools and operate an aluminium profile saw to produce required parts.
The Assembly Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Similar working experience and relevant qualifications such as NVQ Level 2 in Mechanical Engineering.
- Able to successfully work in a challenging environment, under pressure and to strict time scales whilst having meticulous attention to detail.
- Possess an achievement motivated mindset and flexibility on working hours when required.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of bespoke machine fitting to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Telford-based measurement company will offer you:
- Basic Salary of £20,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits package including pension.
- A create working environment and career development opportunities.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of mechanical fitting and assembly and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Assembly Technician role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.