Job Title - Forward Model Quality Engineer
Hourly rate - £22.58 per hour
Industry - Automotive
Location - Gaydon
An opportunity has arisen for a Forward Model Quality Engineer to work for this luxury automotive OEM based in the Warwickshire area. As Forward Model Quality Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating forward model quality activities across the safety component group. Including:
- Authoring and updating of engineering requirements, test cases, standards, test procedures, design rules and Foundation DFMEAs through collaboration with department SMEs.
- Capturing lessons learned and progressing prevent recurrence activities
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Engineering knowledge of automotive engineering disciplines such as, component design, functional performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- Excellent communications skills, a demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- PC Literacy: Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc.
In addition to this you will ideally have knowledge of six sigma tools and techniques, knowledge of safety components or vehicle level safety requirements, and an engineering degree is preferred.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.