£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Facilities Project Engineer
£40,000pa - £45,000pa
A Facilities Project Engineer is required with knowledge of managing the demands and requirements from departments to ensure that the facility is first class and fully operational to support a fast-paced manufacturing and production environment. Candidates with experience of Facilities Management, including HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical Maintenance in the manufacturing industry would be very well received.
Due to growth this company, a leading employer based in Oxford requires a dynamic, energetic person to join their team, who is still looking for some development, with a strong electrical/mechanical engineering background and experience of managing service contracts across site.
As a Facilities Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Set up direct line of communication, using the service providers resources to support production.
- You will be responsible for all demands and requirements of the department, ensuring all requests are actioned, monitored and progress reported.
- You will have to fulfil the SLA's agreed with the technology and care for any corrective actions including asset verification and replacement planning.
The Facilities Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Engineering/technical qualification desirable with good knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of Technical and Environmental Legislation
- Knowledge and experience production process of the Business partners process
- Competence in service contracts, clauses and mutation
- Competence in evaluation of facility services and processes
- Experience with performance measures and audits
- Experience and ability to negotiate with internal and external bodies
- Proactive with a 'hands on' approach and a positive 'can do' attitude
- Confidence & ability to put ideas forwards
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Facilities Management or Facilities Maintenance seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Oxford-based automotive company will offer you:
- Lease Car
- 26 Days Holidays + BH
- Training & Development
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Facilities Management/Maintenance and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Facilities Project Engineer role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.