- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Jordyn Disspain
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Duration: Until Dec 2022
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 19 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61986
Role: Fleet Workshop Controller (Inside IR35)
Full time: 07.30 – 16.00 (40 hours p/w)
Duration: Ending December 2022 (Extension for 2023 is possible)
Rate: Up to £26.81p/h Ltd/Umb DOE
We require a Fleet Workshop Controller for a leading Automotive company in Bognor. You will be key to the operations within the fleet, liaising both internally and externally. This is a varied role that will require you to be pro-active in all aspects, as well as looking to increase productivity and grow the network.
As the Fleet Workshop Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the fleet workshop workload & capacity planning daily, ensuring maximum efficiency of workshop and assuring quality of workmanship by adhering to standards.
- Ensuring that business targets are met within scope of the fleet workshop. Hold overall responsibility for fleet workshop operations, mentorship of the associates and identifying training needs.
- Safeguard work quality to expected standards, direct feedback of technical issues to improve plant quality.
- Ensuring smooth running of the workshop, liaising with the Service, Sales and Press Departments for marketing and media event support.
- Ensure that all warranty claims are submitted within the submission period.
- Carry out the invoicing of closed job cards using the system.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, including Health & Safety and Environmental.
As the Fleet Workshop Controller, you should have the following skills and competencies:
- Motor vehicle industry recognised qualification in mechanical or electronic systems, NVQ, City& Guilds, BEng (Hons), HNC.
- In-depth motor vehicle technical background, technical experience of vehicle engineering and vehicle architectures. Detailed understanding of the after sales business.
- Experience in leading teams.
- IT skills, MS office to a high standard.
- An ability to make high quality decisions and think clearly and concisely under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now if you have a background in Automotive, Vehicle Engineering/Architecture. If you have any questions about the Fleet Workshop Controller's role, please contact Jordyn Disspain at Jonathan Lee Recruitment using Jordyn.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.