£22.11 - 22.11 per hour
Title: Fleet and Internal Service Support Coordinator - 37237
Contract Position based at: Fen End (Office Based Only)
Monday-Thursday 07.00 - 15.30, Friday 07.00 - 12.00
Rate: up to £22.11/hr Ltd (c£17/hr PAYE option)
The primary purpose of Event Vehicle Operations is to prepare and maintain fleets of vehicles to the highest possible standards both dynamically & aesthetically for a broad range of business requirements. These range from a single vehicle for a motoring journalist or other VIPs, through to fleets of up to 200 vehicles to support launch events or other significant marketing needs. The workshop is also responsible for discharging all vehicle preparations for Show/Photo and Press events.
The successful applicant will work within the Fleet team reporting to the Fleet Supervisor with responsibility for specific fleets, co-ordinating the movement of vehicles through Event Vehicle Operations workshop from the initial receipt of the request, delivery to dispatch. Responsibilities will also include support for the Internal Service Centre during periods throughout the week as directed via Supervision.
The position includes co-ordinating fleet requests via several I.T. systems, providing electronic workshop job card instruction, monitoring vehicle preparation, and updating systems prior to dispatch, alongside direct and indirect customer liaison.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- The first point of contact for EVO managed fleet vehicles, answering customer requests received via telephone, voicemail, email, and direct customer meet and greet scenario.
- Planning of vehicle bookings and gaining instruction for end-of-life de-fleet as required
- Electronic vehicle booking / job card creation within Pinnacle DMS Reference various company systems to support 1st class vehicle preparation.
- Processing of new vehicle, loan vehicle and ISC requests to completion EVO preparation management and day to day change management processing.
- Support the Internal Service Centre to process vehicle servicing and associated repairs for management and retiree scheme vehicles ISC, supporting workshop with end-to-end delivery of preparation, including warranty and Service Action administration as directed.
- Vehicle asset management and control in compliance with Fleet Management System (FMS) and (DMS).
- Internal and External body shop liaison for vehicle repair when required
- External liaison with MOT suppliers when required
- Liaison with colleagues and management regarding vehicle receipt and vehicle dispatch schedules
- Attendance daily / weekly vehicle status meeting as directed
Liaising with a variety of stakeholders from internal teams; internal departments at other locations; external suppliers, EVO customers and Senior Management/Directors
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Fleet management and administration 1st class customer service mindset with an attention to detail Experience of dealer management system ideally (Pinnacle)
- Excellent numerical and I.T skills, ability to create, analyse and maintain various Microsoft Office/TEAMS and Google applications
- Self-driven, dependable with professionalism and a flexible approach, able to adopt and prioritise multiple tasks, focus on time management and have the ability to work under your own initiative within a high-pressure environment with minimal supervision and multiple tasks
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Previous experience of Fleet administration, Warranty claims process and procedures within the automotive industry
- Previous experience working within teams Insurance and body repair procedures
Personal Profile :
- Data driven and able to interpret, interrogate & analyse data for problem resolution
- Ability to work under strict confidentiality guidelines
- Self-motivated must be able to make decisions ensuring company guidelines are followed
- Team player able to work to predefined procedures
- Ability to adapt quickly and work to deadlines in a pressured environment
- Able to develop and maintain excellent relationships with co-workers and external suppliers' Excellent attention to detail
- Positive and flexible can-do attitude to workload
- Excellent communication skills Flexible attitude towards working hours
- Actively develops, coaches, and supports team members
- Holds a customer first mindset who is approachable and easy to do business with and makes people feel special
- A good team player able to follow predefined procedures
- The ability to prioritise their workload and make timely decisions working under their own initiative
- Resilient and enthusiastic able to deliver.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.