Due to expansion, we are now recruiting for a CNC Machinist on behalf of a world leading supplier of components in the aerospace industry.
Our client's first priority is the customer and therefore they work to exceptionally close tolerances which is an essential requirement within the aerospace industry.
As a Five Axis CNC Milling Machinist your duties and responsibilities will be as followed:
- Working with Fanuc, Siemens and Heidenhain controls
- Involved in Machining exotic and hardened materials
- Carrying out your own First article inspection
Working to close tolerances (+/-0.001")
To be successful with your application, you will need the following:
- A recognised engineering apprenticeship
- Previous CNC machining experience using Fanuc/ Siemens / Heidenhain controls within aerospace or related industry
- Working knowledge and experience with Mazak- Compulsory
- Working knowledge of five axis milling machines- Compulsory
- Experience working towards close tolerances
- Grinding and turning would be beneficial
Our client praises themselves with providing a positive working environment for all employees. Working for team can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
They offer a competitive salary plus a flexible benefits package including pension, healthcare and life assurance.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.