almost 2 years ago
Job title: Fitter/Machinist
Salary Range: Competitive
Industry/ Strapline: Fitter/Machinist/deburr/ honing/engineering/manufacturing
A fitter/machinist is required with knowledge of manual honing, lapping etc. Candidates with experience of precision engineering would be well received.
Due to company growth, a Tewkesbury based company requires a Fitter/Machinist for a new permanent or contract role. As a successful applicant you will be required to:
- Use a variety of machinery when required.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Daily use of the Deburring, Honing, Lapping and air gauge equipment.
- Hydraulic nulling and chemical deburring equipment.
The Fitter/Machinist should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge of working to 2 micron tolerances
- Aerospace or precision engineering background
- Experience using Grinding, Deburring, Honing and Lapping experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of manual machining equipment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Tewkesbury-based company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Prestigious company
- Permanent or Contract positions available
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of manual machines and looking to build a working knowledge and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Fitter/Machinist role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.