Firmware Engineer (12123BR)
Salary - Please inquire
Our cleint develop engineering solutions for Aerospace, Defence and Enbgineering OEMs and Clients
The firmware engineer would be responsible for design and development of Firmware designs using VHDL and verifying designs using VHDL or System Verilog.
The firmware engineer would work closely with Systems, Hardware and Software teams to solve integration problems on complex systems.
- Creating innovative and robust VHDL based designs;
- Documenting and recording deliverables
- Ensuring configuration management,
- Providing progress reports.
Mandatory Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- A degree level or equivalent in a Computing or Science/Mathematics subject or have similar specialist training
- Significant experience of developing real-time embedded safety-critical firmware preferably in accordance with RTCA/DO-254 DAL A or B
- Experience of VHDL or Verilog
- Experience of requirements capture and configuration management tools
- A good understanding of configuration management
- The ability to coordinate day to day technical activities, liaising closely with the lead engineer/firmware lead
- Hands on test and debugging skills
- Experience of liaising with internal and external suppliers and customers
- Experience in the Aerospace industry
- Good Communication in English (oral & written) & Interpersonal skills
- Good experience in writing technical reports/ documentation
- Knowledge of AWR Microwave Office, Keysight ADS, Matlab and CST Microwave Studio
- 2:1 or better Electronics Engineering degree or related science
Current valid SC clearance would be an advantage
If you are interested in this position please apply now!
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.