Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
over 2 years ago
A Firmware Engineer with experience of writing embedded firmware is required for an innovative electronics and embedded development company.
The role of Firmware Engineer includes the following:
- Working closely with electronic engineers and software engineers to develop innovative products.
- Write firmware for new products as well as updating and maintaining the firmware for existing technology.
- Working with clients to understand the specification.
- Code in C and C++.
The suitable candidate for Firmware Engineer will need to possess the following skills:
- Experience in writing firmware.
- Technical qualification in Electronic or Software Engineering.
- Low power design experience.
- C and C++ essential.
- Experience of working in an Electronic R&D environment is desirable.
If you have the required experience for this Firmware Engineer role and you are seeking an exciting role working for an established electronics and embedded design company, then please click on the link to apply.