£0.00 - £61.40 per hour
about 2 years ago
Firmware and Embedded System Developer
up to £61.45/hr (Ltd Co.)
Vehicle Mode Management, 94254, (part of 94000 Software & Electronics) makes sure that the car always is available for the customer.
This is managed through three main functions;
-Manage Vehicle Mode, Enable/Disable vehicle for driving and Manage Electrical Energy.
Based on these functionalities system solutions is defined.
The system solutions will then allocate requirements on all electrical subsystems and
components that, to some extent, consumes energy.
We are now looking for a System Developer Engineer, to take part in our agile
development team that is leading the technical development of the next generation
Cars. Our group handles the whole spectra of system design levels, from Function
specification on a high level, to software implementation and verification in our products.
We are working with a variety of different areas and tasks such as functional safety,
subsystem definition, function realization and system design. Your role and initial tasks as
system design engineer, will be based upon the competence and experience that you bring
into the team.
In close cooperation together with the agile team, you will be the person in the heart of
the function that makes it happen. Both development of new functions and maintenance
of existing function software/system design, as well as verification, will be a part of your
work and varies from project to project. You will get a great network across several
departments within Product & Quality as the function spans over many disciplines, such
as powertrain, electrical architecture, HMI, network management, and so on.
- Designing a robust software system solution in the distributed electrical architecture
- based on -incoming requirements.
- Creating the System Requirement Description that specifies the system solution and all
- its interfaces and dependencies to other vehicle systems.
- Specify and describe the system level safety requirements (Technical Safety Concept)
- derived from the functional safety requirements.
- Verify system requirement fulfilment.
- Bachelor of Science within electronics, mechatronics, software or similar competence.
- Great interest in cars and new technology.
- Good knowledge in requirement handling process.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Driver's license (type B).
- Meritorious Qualifications
- Master's degree within any of the fields mentioned above.
- Experience from system engineering, software or hardware design within the automotive
- Experience of work with MATLAB/Simulink.
- Experience of Autosar and ISO26262.
Personal attributes :
- Analytical and structured.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-managed, while being a good team player.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now, or send your CV