£30k - 36k per year
Fire Service and Fault finding Engineer
Field Based - London and Home Counties
£30,000 to £36,000 p.a. plus van/car
A Fire Service and Fault finding Engineer will need to be self-motivated and able to organise themselves, as well as contributing to the operational team, whilst delivering the highest level of customer service to all clients. Candidates with the ability to carry out the installation, maintenance and repairs as required of Fire and Security systems would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this client, an independently owned electronic fire and security integration company based in St Albans, requires a Fire Service and Fault finding Engineer to undertake Installation, maintenance and repairs of Fire and Security Systems. As a Fire Service and Fault finding Engineer you will be required to:
- Maintenance of conventional and addressable fire detection systems.
- Maintenance of emergency lighting systems.
- Maintenance of automatic opening vents.
- Fault finding and repairs to above systems.
- To provide reliable, quality support to our customers at all times.
- To have a professional telephone and face to face manor.
- Assist customers and regional team with technical issues either on the phone or face to face.
- A flexible approach to working hours. Out of hours working will be required at times.
- Achieve operation KPI set by the client.
- Provide assistance and training to other team members as required.
The Fire Service and Fault Finding Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Must have a high level of experience of our industry.
- Excellent technical knowledge of fire and security systems.
- Have a systematic/logical approach to tasks and problems.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out quickly and efficiently.
- Be presentable in person and in vehicle and tools
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be aware of and responsible for the equipment required to complete the necessary works including emergency van stock.
- Understand the need for precise completion of paperwork records of jobs and full use of PDA device. Have a polite but assertive telephone manor
- Good knowledge of London and the home counties postcodes
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to motivate staff and colleagues and lead by example
- The ability to think laterally and "out of the box"
- Prompt and consistent time keeping
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with excellent Installation, Maintenance and repairs experience within the fire and security industry to develop your career. In return for your experience, this St Albans based company will offer you:
£30,000 to £36.000 p.a.
Van or Car
Laptop and Phone
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Fire Service and Fault finding Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Fire Service and Fault Finding Engineer please contact Melissa Self at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07398036503.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.