- Sector: Electronics & embedded
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: Melissa Self
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07398 036503
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58600
Fire and Security Service Engineer
Field Based - Based out of Watford or Glasgow
£28,000 p.a. plus van and package
Fire and Security
A Fire and Security Service Engineer will need to be self-motivated and able to organise themselves, as well as contributing to the operational team, whilst delivering the highest level of customer service to all clients. Candidates with the ability to carry out Installation of Fire and Security Systems would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this client, a provider of security services based in Glasgow, requires a Fire and Security Service Engineer to Service both Fire and Security Systems. As a Fire and Security Service Engineer you will be required to:
- Provide full system service visits as per instruction by the Head of Engineering.
- Carry out workshop and site-based repairs/maintenance on the fleet of CCTV/Biometric/Fire systems.
- Lead and carry out new equipment builds from depot.
- Supply back-up to their line manager and be available to carry out the necessary pre-install checks of systems and loading of equipment.
- Monitor company service delivery on Guard and Tech
- Ensure key terms are upheld
- Track fault request
- Gain resolution with client
The Fire and Security Service Engineer Key duties will be as follows
- Diagnose and instruct repairs and maintenance.
- Ensure the service schedule is up to date.
- System reconfigurations.
- Engage in training to ensure up to date knowledge of product.
- Maintain and adhere to Health and Safety Regulations at all times.
- Maintain a smart appearance and to act in a professional manner at all times.
- Carry out surveys to assist with installations.
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell additional equipment and liaise with Sales Team.
- Provide clear and concise reports on a daily basis relating to the servicing and maintenance of the fleet.
- Be "on rota" on a weekend according to defined rotas
- Tech - PI's, EOC's, QSV's, Complaints forms completed
- Incident response on CCTV
- Clear and consistent reporting on WhatsApp
- Full and recon Surveys. Update Areas of Non-Coverage
- Upselling to monthly KPI
- Explain system limitations/ qualify client's expectations
- Be commercially aware and bill for client led issues: Damage kit, power, incidents, or multiple recons.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with excellent Service experience within the fire and security industry to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Glasgow based company will offer you:
- Salary £28,000 per annum
Overtime circa £5-6k per annum
Laptop and Phone
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Fire and Security Service Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Fire and Security Service Engineer please contact Melissa Self at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07398036503.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.