- Function: Field Service & Engineering
- Contact: Melissa Self
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07398 036503
- Expiry Date: 04 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60055
Fire and Security Engineer
Reading / Oxfordshire
Fire and Security Industry
Fire and Security Service Engineer to join our engineering team. This position suits an ambitious, highly motivated person, who is self-sufficient at making decisions and completing tasks at hand. Candidates with experience in Fire and Security systems who is interested in this role will be well received.
Due to increased workloads this client, a leading supplier and installer of electrical, mechanical, fire and security systems throughout the South based in Oxfordshire requires a Fire and Security Engineer to join their growing team.
As a Fire and Security Engineer you will be required to:
Possess prior experience in the installation and maintenance of Intruder Alarm, Fire Alarm, CCTV and Access Control Systems both in residential and commercial properties.
This role also has excellent development and growth opportunities and the candidate should have a willingness to become a key individual within our growing team.
The Senior Fire and Security Service Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in the fire and security industry
- Strong working knowledge of multiple disciplines and manufacturers including Texecom, Paxton, BFT Gates and IP CCTV Systems
- Ability to confidently troubleshoot all types of system
- Able to work on own initiative and be a team player when working as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills.
- Must hold a Full UK driving Licence
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience as a Fire and Security Engineer to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Oxfordshire based company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for Career Development and Growth within the department
- Company Van
- Overtime frequently available
- Company uniform
- Training and development
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Long service additional holiday leave
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Fire and Security Engineer within the specific areas and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Fire and Security Engineer role, please contact Melissa Self at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07398036503
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.