£32k - 38k per year
about 1 month ago
Fire and Security Service Engineer
Fire and Security Industry
Fire and Security Service Engineer to support the Division in Servicing Fire and Security alarms. Candidates with experience Servicing Fire and Security systems who is interested in this role will be well received.
Due to increased workloads this client, a UK market leader that specialises in fire and security based in Worthing, requires a Fire and Security Service Engineer to join our growing service team. You must be experienced in analogue addressable fire alarms as well as IP CCTV, access control and intruder alarms, we have a large range of customers from the commercial and industrial sectors including Utilities, Schools, Universities, Hospitals, Healthcare and Blue Chip PLC's..
As a Fire and Security Service Engineer you will be required to:
- Servicing: Fire Alarm System and security systems - in particular, Advanced, Paxton, Hikvision
- Joining the call rota (currently 1 in 5)
- Working to British Standards
- Completing all relevant paperwork
The Fire and Security Service Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- FIA, BAFE, NSI, experience / qualifications desirable
- Adressable fire alarm systems - Advanced, Morley, Kentec
- IP CCTV systems, Hikvision.
- IP based access control, Paxton.
- Honeywell and Texecom intruder alarm systems.
- Full UK Driving License
- Be able to pass enhanced Security Screening
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience as a service engineer to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Worthing based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary and overtime
- Paid travel to first job of the day.
- Company Vehicle. (Van) with fuel card.
- Company expense card.
- Training and Progression routes.
- Overtime Available.
- Monday - Friday work, 8 hour working day.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company health care scheme.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Fire and Security Service Engineer within the specific areas and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Fire and Security Service Engineer role, please contact Melissa Self at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07398036503
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.