- Sector: Defence
- Function: Finance
- Contact: Shannon Harling
- Contact Email: Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 00000
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58783
The Dealer Services department is responsible for the underwriting and administration of all new Ford Retail and Ford Business finance applications. Dealer Services are the primary contact point for Ford Dealers who engage directly with customers to prepare finance applications required to facilitate new car purchases. The department is dynamic requiring agents to switch between various tasks to meet daily business objectives.
* Skills required:
- Positive approach to providing excellent customer service and taking accountability for resolving or escalating customer queries as required.
- Must be able to demonstrate a focus on delivering results, being a valued team player, and showing resilience and adaptability to achieve personal and team objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written language skills.
- Confident in meeting deadlines with minimal supervision, whilst maintaining high levels of quality and efficiency.
- Confident IT skills, able to competently approach using a range of systems and applications after receiving training.
- Understand what the fair treatment of customers means and to ensure that this is consistently incorporated into the role.
- Ability to acquire and put into practice new knowledge and skills, developed though on the job training.
- Willing to cross-cover within business centre to support other teams as required to help maintain overall quality of service.
Experience working in customer services (finance, banking and underwriting) preferred but not essential.
Positions operate on a full-time basis, over 7 days - 37.5-hour week.
Current opening hours are 8.00am-6.00pm Monday-Friday and Saturdays (8.45am-5.00pm)/Sundays and Bank Holidays (10.00am-4.00pm). Saturdays and Sundays are on a rota bases 12 weekend shifts in a 24 week period- for example in a 24 week period you will be scheduled 8 Saturdays and 4 Sundays - with Rota'd Days Off (RDO) all shift patterns are scheduled by the resourcing team.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.