An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Project Manager to work for this FMCG manufacturer based in the North West.
This position will have direct responsibility for supporting the Financial Shared Services Center Transformation Team with special emphasis on control of Projects Costs, including budget, risk, scope and issue management
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for managing small to medium projects or single projects of higher complexity. Your duties will include:
- Managing a project plan, drive resolution of project conflicts.
- Engaging with senior management when necessary.
- Organises project teams by identifying areas of needed expertise and require skills.
- Direct the activities of project teams to ensure quality and timeliness of project completion.
- Contributes to performance management of a matrixed team.
- Budget responsibilities are based on project requirement
To apply for this position you will require some of the following skills and experience:
- An excellent command of project office disciplines (specially MS Project, Excel and Power Point)
- PMP or PMI certification is desirable
- Extensive experience with a Project Management role ideally within FMCG
- Knowledge of maanging Project costs, budgets and wisk
- Experience using MS Project Plan on a multi-country multi task level including resource planning
- A proactive approach is necessary with the ability to anticipate problems and provide solutions quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent numeric, written and verbal communication skills