£48,000-£60,000 + bonus + car + bens
Irlam, Greater Manchester (Relocation Allowance Considered)
Manufacturing / Off Highway
2+ Year Fixed Term
This position is the Lead Finance Manager for the business site in question, part of a larger $200m revenue business unit, and $2bn overall UK operation:
- Manage and direct a small on-site finance team.
- Analyse Sales & Profit Margin data; evaluating against previous results and forecasts.
- Maintain Inventory & Standard Cost accounts for a large site with almost 50,000 individual component lines.
- VAT and Intrastat reporting for UK and international orders.
- Work with non-accounting colleagues to create detailed financial forecasts.
This opportunity is ideal for a Qualified Accountant to continue their development in a professional blue-chip environment. To be successful you will:
- Demonstrate sound technical accounting ability, being able to both report financials and think commercially. Familiarity with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX / S-Ox) standards is advantageous.
- Have worked with multinational corporate organisations in the manufacturing or engineering sectors.
- Possess a full ACA / ACCA / CIMA Accounting Qualification
- Have directly managed a small team of junior colleagues.
- Display advanced Excel skills.
Our client is a global manufacturer and supplier of components to off-highway vehicles and heavy machinery. They now seek a capable and dynamic finance professional to take charge of the finances of one of their sites in the North-West.
The site is commutable by car from Manchester, Staffordshire, Cheshire and Lancashire; conveniently near to both the M6 and M62. Relocation Assistance is on offer for the successful candidate, if it is required.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.