£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Car, Benefits
almost 2 years ago
To £55,000 + Bonus, Car, Benefits
This position supports the Finance Director and Managing Director of this Leicester division of a global aerospace business:
- Oversee the activities, and manage the development, of a team of junior colleagues.
- Finalise and submit financial and management accounts to tight deadlines, with the assistance of the team.
- Report on costs and margins, performing analysis to ensure ongoing operating profit.
- Formulate monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Ensure controls are in place and met, reporting under US-GAAP and ensuring Sarbanes Oxley (SOx) compliance.
This opportunity is ideal for a Qualified Finance professional to gain experience in an autonomous role, where they will be able to have an impact on the day-to-day activities of the business. You will possess:
- Previous Accounting experience at a Manager level, gained in a high-volume manufacturing environment, such as the Aerospace, Automotive or general manufacturing sectors.
- Proven ability to manage and engage with a small team of junior finance colleagues.
- Experience in a US owned business, hence familiarity with SOx and US-GAAP.
- A full ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification.
Our client is a UK division of a US multi-billion dollar business which manufactures components to be supplied to the aerospace and defence industries.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.