A Financial Controller is required with knowledge of producing P&L budgets for all departments and being able to manage professional financial services within the Rugby plant and support the General Manager. Candidates with experience of the manufacturing industry would be well received.
Due to continued growth this company based in Rugby requires an experienced Financial Controller with managerial experience for a new permanent role. As a Financial controller you will be required to:
- Ensure preparation of monthly P&Ls and balance sheets that accurately reflect the performance of the company.
- Be responsible for the preparation and submission of accurate and timely short-term forecasts for the company.
- Ensure preparation of annual sales and manufacturing budget for all departments within the Company including total Company balance sheet and profit and loss.
- Ensure that the assets of the company are safeguarded by implementing controls across the entity.
- Applying Group/Company policies and procedures
The Finance Controller should have the following skills or experience:
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Excel
- Recognised qualification. E.g. ACMA, ACCA ACA
- Previously worked in a manufacturing environment
- Experience managing in a team
- Well-developed communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of the finance industry to develop your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge and experience in a similar role and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Financial Controller role, please contact Robert Aldred at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 128 or email Robert.Aldred@jonlee.co.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.