£26k - 33k per year
£26K to £33K plus benefits
Finance - Automotive
A Finance Analyst opportunity has become available for our client, a specialist automotive consultancy that offer engineering services around the globe.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will play a key part in analysing and providing data to enable effective strategic decision making.
- Month end reporting package
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support month end process and accruals
- Ad hoc reporting to group, inputs to group reporting systems
- Project costing and financial controlling
- Sales invoicing and credit control
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Implementation of new processes/process improvement
- Develop reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Support R&D tax credit claim
- Support annual audit process
- Business partner to project managers, senior management and sales teams
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Part Qualified ACMA / ACCA
- Proven experience of working in a similar position
- Confidential nature
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Knowledge of SAP is advantageous
- Excellent Administrative skills
Please contact James Tilley for details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.