To £35,000 plus Bonus, Benefits
This position will offer an exciting and ever-changing environment for an Accountant with strong Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) skills:
- Support the Department Manager in delivering key financial & management information to enable informed business decisions to be made.
- Submission of reports to assist in Group Reporting.
- Analyse variances between actual financial results against budgets & forecasts.
- Assist in the production of long-term budgets & forecasts.
This opportunity is ideal for a Commercial Accountant with to take the next step in their career. You will possess:
- Advanced FP&A accounting ability.
- Advanced Excel knowledge, utilising large datasets to draw meaningful outputs. VBA also ideal.
- Knowledge of CODA and Hyperion software would be advantageous.
- Experience gained in a larger/corporate working environment, ideally within Banking & Financial Services, or other regulated service-led industry such as Energy & Utilities, Telecommunications, or similar.
- A full or part ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training & development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Executive Search, a leading consultancy. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Executive Search are those of an Employment Agency.