FINANCIAL ANALYST (x2)
To £205 per day Ltd Co
Interim (6 months+)
This position sits in a team that is responsible for reporting and analysing large financial datasets relating to the business's UK & Ireland operations. Key activities will include:
- Review and verify journal entries to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare financial statements, to be presented to managers.
- Analyse financial reports and make suggestions on the business's assets, capital & expenditure.
- Support the wider finance team in ad-hoc requirements.
This opportunity is ideal for an Interim Accountant who is seeking their next challenge in a large and supportive business. You will possess:
- Good commercial acumen, and the ability to utilise large datasets to draw meaningful conclusions.
- A Part, or Full, ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualification.
- Familiarity with various reporting standards, which may include GAAP, IFRS or SOX.
Our client is the financial services division of a global manufacturing business, with operations on every continent. They now seek two capable finance professionals to oversee the analysis of complex information for the UK&I entities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.