£150-£200 per day
Central London (London Bridge)
Interim - 5+ months minimum
This position sits in a vital area, evaluating and analysing the performance of the company's EMEA IT Operations:
- Produce financial reports and analysis packs for IT Operations by cost centre and business unit.
- Support multiple budget holders in allocating spend and reporting to management.
- Analyse spend against original budgets, by business unit and department, performing variance analysis.
- Produce Management Information on IT Department performance.
- Undertake month-end accounting preparation.
This opportunity is ideal for a Part Qualified or Finalist Accountant to gain experience in a well-known multinational brand. To be successful you will:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent commercial awareness and be able to partner with multiple stakeholders.
- Have strong Financial Planning & Analysis experience, with good budgeting and cost accounting knowledge.
- Possess advanced Excel skills.
- Be working towards a full ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification.
Our client is a household name in the manufacture of Food & Drink products.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.