18 month contract
Paying up to £26.00 per hour umbrella/ltd
A Financial Accountant is required to provide support to a luxury car manufacturing organisation based in Oxford. The Financial Accountant role is an on-going contract position and requires the following skills/experience:
- Responsible for decision-making in relation to relevant financial reporting issues in conjunction with Group Leader/Manager
- Accurate, timely and structured reporting and associated planning influences the quality image both internally and externally
- Usage of all relevant systems to aid problem resolution.
- Assist in identification of system issues and support their resolution to facilitate problem solving
- Review processes to identify issues and assist in correction to avoid future problems
The ideal person will have the following skills:
- Fully qualified or part qualified (preferably UK professional body: ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively at all levels
- Stong IT skills including Excel and Word