Title: Finance Project Lead (Transition and Automation)
Contract Position based at: Coventry
An experienced finance professional is required to join a transition and automation project for a leading automotive OEM based in Coventry. This is a long term contract basis until March 2020 and is renewed annually.
Transition and Automation Lead
To lead Order to Cash / Purchase to Pay project and improvement activity through definition and transition phases into BAU.
Ensuring delivery of compliant, standardised and automated solutions through a continuous improvement mind-set
- SAP experience in OTC / PTP, process automisation and of implementation of E2E robotics solutions
- Experience in leading OTC / PTP projects through to completion across multiple sites / countries / platforms and provision of management information to support
- Communication / presentation / people influencing skills, able to converse with different levels of people, showing empathy in listening but able to be persuasive in steering towards global solutions / standards
- OTC Specialist with a minimum of 3 years` experience
- Minimum of 3 years SAP transnational experience
- Proven supervisory / management skills
- Proven experience of project / transition activity delivery
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Strong planning / problem solving skills
- Customer first mind set
Language skills an advantage
Ability to travel internationally / within the UK as and when required
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.