£45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Car. Benefits
almost 2 years ago
£45,000-£60,000 + Bonus + Car + Benefits
Conwy / Llandudno, North Wales - Relocation assistance offered
We are recruiting on an Exclusive and Confidential basis on behalf of our client, who are looking to appoint a number 1 in finance, reporting to the MD.
- Partner with the rest of the Senior Management Team to direct the business at strategic and operational levels.
- Manage budgets & costs for multiple workstreams and projects.
- Develop tools to improve forecasting and budgeting activities.
- Produce standard financial reports around month-end and year-end statutory accounts for entities in the UK, USA, and Hong Kong.
- Produce quarterly VAT and sales tax returns.
- Operate as a key contact for external relationships for all aspects of finance.
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced & qualified accountant to play an important part in the development of a well-established business, to lead and have input at a managerial level. Key requirements include:
- Previous experience in a senior finance capacity, capable of compiling reports whist thinking commercially across several workstreams.
- Knowledge of group consolidations and reporting, ideally for US and Asian subsidiaries.
- Experience in an SME engineering or manufacturing setting.
- Possession of a full ACA / ACCA / CIMA accounting qualification.
- Advanced Excel and knowledge of a range of IT systems.
Our client is an SME Technology Engineering business, located in north Wales, on the doorstep to Snowdonia National Park. They seek an experienced finance professional to lead the finance function, implement business change, and operate as part of the senior management team at strategic and operational levels.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.