Finance Business Partner (x3)
£250-£340 per day Ltd Co
6+ Month Contract
We are recruiting three Interim Finance Managers & Business Partners on behalf of our client, who are looking to appoint leaders in several of their teams. Key activities include:
- Overall responsibility for the finance teams and associated activities.
- Produce key Financial and Management Information which can be utilised by the wider business to help decision making at a high level.
- Monitor financial performance, forecasts, and perform variance analysis against KPI's.
- Deliver information and presentations to senior stakeholders from non-finance teams.
- Adhere to existing policies and compliance standards.
- Maintain budgetary control of projects.
This opportunity is ideal for Finalist, QBE or Qualified senior accountants to play an important part in the development of a well-established business, to lead and have input at a managerial level. Requirements include:
- Previous experience in a senior finance capacity, capable of directing others.
- The ability to deliver complex Financial and Management Information to a broad range of people, and to justify recommendations based upon data.
- Experience in global organisations is key, ideally in the Automotive or Manufacturing businesses.
- A Full or Part ACA / ACCA / CIMA accounting qualification.
Our client is a well-known Automotive manufacturer, with operations across globe. They seek finance professionals who is available at short notice.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.