Title: Finance Business Partner and Analyst
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Finance Business Partner & Analyst required to be responsible for proactively partnering the business to identify opportunities and risks to delivery of the future programmes and reporting financials status.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for financial control of prototypes for upcoming future car lines at the heart of our business plan.
Robust analysis into costs at a part level and overall programme level will be required to report out within finance and to the wider engineering community.
- Previous business partnering experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Proven track record as a finance business partner, ideally gained within a large complex organization
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Good communication, mediation and influencing skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to identify anomalies in data and interpret implications for both finance and non-finance professionals
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Keeps up to date with industry trends, and uses insight to inform decision making and influence others
- Continuous improvement mind set with the ability to proactively identify and resolve issues using innovation
- Self-directed, works without the need for supervision
- Resilient and good under pressure
- Ability to work at pace within a complex matrix structure and an agile workplace
- Self-driven learner with an appetite for continuous professional and personal development
- Meticulous attention to detail is required and the ability to confidently challenge business partners.
- Continuous improvement mindset required, identifying opportunities wherever possible to streamline and document processes and drive the JLR Customer First principles and behaviours.
Recognised financial qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA etc) or equivalent experience
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.