A Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partner is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
To partner with the business manager to enable achievement of operational objectives by providing robust financial insights.
- Network and proactively partner with the Finance Business Partners and managers to identify opportunities and risks to delivery of the business units plan.
- Provide subject matter information and data to the Finance Business Partner through effective research with external and internal bodies.
- Liaise with GFS to provide key data metrics and reports to the FBP and business leaders through proactive collaboration and networking with GFS teams.
- Interpret financial data to ensure that business decisions are made using sound and understandable data.
- Contribute to the development and alignment of department specific plans.
- Proactively monitor variances between forecast and plans to ensure forecasting and budgetary control.
- Contribute to project planning and control.
- Proven track record as a finance business partner, ideally gained within a large complex organization. Strong commercial business acumen Good communication, mediation and influencing skills. Proactive problem solver.
- Ability to identify anomalies in data and interpret implications for both finance and non-finance professionals. Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Keeps up to date with industry trends and uses insight to inform decision making and influence others. Continuous improvement “mind set” with the ability to proactively identify and resolve issues using innovation.
- Self-directed, works without the need for supervision Resilient and good under pressure. Ability to work at pace within a complex matrix structure and an agile workplace. Self-driven learner with an appetite for continuous professional and personal development.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.