Finance Business Partner
To £50,000 + Bonus + Car + Benefits
The position is with a business currently expanding their Finance and Accounting Teams. As such, they are looking to make several key appointments in this area:
- Act as a key Finance Business Partner to internal stakeholders and customer counterparts.
- Undertake periodic Pricing, Budgeting & Forecasting activities, to ensure projected performance is accurate.
- Take ownership of initiatives within the wider Finance team to deliver credible financial and management reports.
- Provide analysis of financial performance against forecasts.
- Conduct detailed P&L reviews and deliver analysis.
This opportunity is ideal for a qualified finance professional to play an important part in the continued success of a well-established business. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent Pricing, Budgeting, Forecasting and Commercial Accounting abilities.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Prior experience in Financial Services, such as Banking or Insurance, would be advantageous.
- A full ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel ability, and a familiarity with accounting systems such as Hyperion software.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training and development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.