Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 years ago
£20,000 - £25,000 + benefits
High Tech Manufacturing
This position will be responsible for financial and operational support, reporting to the site Finance Manager. Activities will include:
- Organising and undertake inventory & stock audits, identifying variances and reporting financial information.
- Assisting in the analysis of product costing.
- Supporting the Finance Manager in aspects of month-end accounting.
- Supporting budgeting and business planning activities.
This opportunity is ideal for a junior/assistant accountant who is looking to develop their skills and use their own initiative. To be successful in this position you will:
- Be a driven and motivated accountant, with good understanding of accounting procedures, and how financial information can influence a business's decisions.
- Possess either; a good degree in an Accounting & Finance related subject, or AAT qualifications. Exemptions or exams passed towards ACCA or CIMA are advantageous.
- Be able to demonstrate some work history or experience in the manufacturing or engineering industries.
- Be competent with Excel and other accounting software.
Our client is a mid-sized, multi-site, high-tech manufacturing company, and part of a multinational corporation.
** Please note ** Due to the nature of the business, the successful candidate will be subject to enhanced Security and Criminal History checks **.